Here it is...
- Find a minimalist sneaker - leaning toward the Brooks Pure line (4mm heel padding, but can remove insole for zero drop)
- Wait until the end of Sept - that will give me over 7 weeks without running
- Start running with good form for VERY short periods of time (3 mins max)
- Continue to be religious about my doctor-recommended stretches and massage of my achilles tendon
- See what happens after three weeks and maybe increase to 5 mins
- In time work back "down" to my Vibrams
The following has nothing to do with barefoot running, but I couldn't resist!
Image Source: TalkLikeaPirate.com