Friday, January 11, 2013

Haters...Or Why Am I Blogging?

The only post that has generated any "discussion" has been the Basketball Wives Workout where I criticized the reality TV show.  I can't even begin to tell you how funny it is to receive negative comments from people who I can only assume are fans of that show.

I freely admit I am not a comedy writer, but I am living an amazing life.  I love my job because it makes the world a better place.  I have lived and traveled all over the U.S., Europe, the Former Soviet Union and Africa.  I have two fantastic kids who both got into their colleges of choice...ones that even people who watch reality TV would recognize. I myself am a graduate of two "name brand" colleges.  I am in a relationship with an amazing guy, and I currently live near one of the most interesting cities in the world...but I'm not blogging about any of that.

This blog is simply to document my personal transition from (fit) non-athlete to barefoot runner.  My hope is that other people might be encouraged to do the same, and benefit from reading the info provided and avoid my mistakes.  Every comment makes it more likely that right someone might stumble on to this blog and find it useful.

As for the "huge" jump in traffic to this blog...I can only say, I wish Honey Boo Boo hadn't been cancelled...I might have gotten some mileage out of that one.

Progress Report: (Only one workout this week)
  • .25 mile walk
  • .5 mile run
  • .75 mile walk
Total Distance - 1.5 miles
Total Time - 22'51"


Disclaimer - This is me on Christmas Eve (my son is cropped out of the picture), not a supermodel, not a well known blogger, not anything but happy and living a great life.


No comments:

Post a Comment