Sunday, July 29, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Today is Sunday, I have been traveling since Saturday.  It took me about 31 hours hotel to home, definitely not normal for a trip from Germany to VA, but an overnight delay caused by a missed connection will do that.
Image Source: Travel World Online

I have already picked up Rex the Wonder Dog, called my kids (they are visiting my Mom), been grocery shopping, and put my Vibrams on and hit the treadmill for a brisk walk.  Sad, I know.  Especially since I have only done strength workouts since my last post...no running at all!

I simply didn't feel like it after all that travel, but I thought it was important to get into my shoes and do something.   I dreaded the workout I should be doing, but still wanted to be able to post and not feel like a total slug after two days of airports and planes. Mission accomplished (sort of).

Progress Report -  

Total Mileage - 4.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment