Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another Tough Run

Except that it really wasn't that hard...3 miles, outdoors, and a route that I've completed easily 3 times before this.  I'm running into a bit of a wall and not sure what to do about it.

Could be I'm not fueling properly (banana and iced coffee two hours before the run), could be that time of the month, could be dehydration, could be a million stupid and ultimately inconsequential things.

For now I will just celebrate that I did my run, in spite of the planets clearly being aligned against me - electrical issue at the house, crazy traffic (No, it is NOT OK to go below the speed limit in the fast lane!), forgetting my badge (impacting not just parking, but office access and my ability to get on my computer) and the list goes on.

Oh, and I will be happy that my feet did not fall asleep...tied my laces a little differently today, but still need to test that out on a long run.  Ultimately, bad run(s) or not...I'm still on track for the Half.


Half Training Progress Report
  • 3 mile run
Total Distance - 3 miles (11:15 pace)
Total Time - 32:57

No comments:

Post a Comment