Monday, June 18, 2012

Hahahahahahaaaaa...


Image Source:  Suite7 Beauty Talk blog

It's a little amusing to write about how you can always find time to work out and then be off your running program for days.  All I can say is it was Graduation Week for my brilliant and talented son.  If cleaning the house for a visit from my Mom and walking around town doing touristy things count as exercise (and they do!), then I got in some exercise almost every day.

Side benefit to really taking some time off is that my right foot feels great.  No sign of the twinge for days now and I'm really looking forward to my next run to see if that is a dead issue.

Bottom Line - Even if life diverts you from your schedule for a week, there's no reason to beat yourself up, just get back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment